Here's a peek into life at the McKee home...there's never a dull moment around here. That's for sure!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Merry Christmas!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1608421952 Hopefully this link will work. If not, you can cut and paste it into your browser and it will work. We "elfed" ourselves! I will upload Santa pics soon :) Be patient with me. I'm new at this!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I would love to read a new post! I hope your 2008 is going well!
I'm a stay-at-home-mom (yeah!) to 3 wonderful girls ages 9,4,and 2 And wife to the best husband and daddy in the world. It is my dream job and I'm proud to have it! It is much harder than working full time in sales like I did for 10 years before God brought me home!! Isn't it funny how stay at home moms are hardly ever home?? ha. We are constantly movin' and grovin'. As G used to say when she was little..."I want to be with my people" (meaning, "let's go somewhere!"
1 comment:
I would love to read a new post! I hope your 2008 is going well!
Post a Comment