Friday, November 30, 2007

Look at me! I'm a blogger!


Well, our old website was just too much work to keep up...plus, the picture limit on it was a bummer and you know I'm a picture girl ;) Sooooo, here's a new blog for us. Check back frequently. You never know what you are going to find!!


I had the hardest time picking a picture for our Christmas Cards this year...we went to my friend, Kellie's wedding in Eureka Springs, AR. the weekend before Thanksgiving. It was beautiful! Her wedding was at the Thorncrown Chapel. The setting was just gorgeous http://www.thorncrown.com/. We took a ton of pictures and attempted to get a good one of all 3 girls. Just the fact that we got one of them where they are all looking at the camera was a miracle! AND they are all (semi) smiling! I hope you like it and cherish it knowing the painstaking efforts that went into getting it! ha.


2 comments:

About the Company said...

love the blog. Check out mine. I have not updated in forever, but mine is prosperanderson.blogspot.com

Beth

Anonymous said...

Well Alicia, Beth put a link to your blog on hers so I found my way over here. I will look forward to checking in on your family.

Holleigh