Saturday, March 14, 2009

Valentines Day 2009

It's a Love Story.

I just love that song by Taylor Swift! Have you seen the video? You should. I love it. I love that my life is a Love Story! Romeo and Juliet... Michael and Alicia...same difference :)

Valentine's Day seems already like it was so long ago! Mammy (my mom) was supposed to babysit so we could go out. Well, she got sick (it was the start of what ended up as pneumonia - a trip to the ER via ambulance a week later - but that's a whole 'nother story. SO...we spent VDay with our 3 little loves. Michael got each of them a Monkey Love Webkinz. Georgia was thrilled. The other 2 were just glad to get "somethin'" I got roses and a pink Flip camera!

I need to get some videos downloaded...and some pics. I will...but for now, goodnight my friends!

No comments: